In the wake of whistleblower Edward Snowden’s NSA surveillance revelations, millions of Baby Boomers are dumping the “follow, file and filter” Big Three and flocking to “don’t track, don’t bubble” DuckDuckGo. A Web Design Miami blogger gives us 7 reasons why:
- Baby Boomers will control the cash and choose the brands in the new Age of Aging.
- Twice as many entrepreneurs are over-50 Baby Boomers as are under-25 Young Turks.
- Baby Boomers are the vanguard of Google users switching to DuckDuckGo to avoid tracking.
- Concerns about Internet privacy make DuckDuckGo the world’s fastest-growing search engine.
- DuckDuckGo does not gather user information, track user activity or filter and bubble results.
- GNOME removed Google as its default search engine and replaced it with DuckDuckGo.
- Dolphin mobile browser now offers DuckDuckGo to 80 million Android, iPhone and iPad users.
To search on DuckDuckGo, click or tap here: DDG.GG
To be found on DuckDuckGo, click or tap here: WebFL.US